The Mobeye XM2 GSM Modules are state-of-the-art telemetry modules for every user. With great ease of operation, many options and simple programming the XM2 modules point the way to many applications.
For system integrators it is easy now to use the XM2 as alarm system, as entrance check, as remote control for apparatuses or for divers measurements such as , current fall, flow measurement, liquid levels, or any NO/NC contact.
The module can be easily programmed via SMS or (optional) keypad. The modules can be operated with (an optional) keypad, or at a distance via telephonic call (free of charge) or SMS.
Simple, flexible and with many options !
The XM2 runs on 9-32V current or with an adaptor on the main net for instance.
The back-up batteries guarantee functioning, even when the current fails.
The XM2 basic module has two entries and two exits (relays).
Actions are programmed simply whereby every trigger can lead to several events.
The reports can be transmitted to selected telephone numbers.
Examples of actions
- reports on triggered inputs per SMS and/call
- reinstatement reports by SMS and/or call
- power failure and repair reports
- switching of the output relays on alarm (on/off or time period)
- switching of the output relays on reinstatement reports (on/off or time period)
- test reports on chosen frequencies
- battery low reports
Specifications XM2 basic module
- dimensions 90 x 145 x 45 mm
- 9-32V with back-up batteries (4x CR123)
- battery life > 4 years
- environment temperature -10 C... + 55C
- 2 inputs (NO/NC)
- 2 output relays
- Quad band EGSM 900/1800 - 950/1900 MHz
- Housing and keypad optional
Programming: via SMS or keypad
Operation: via keypad or telephone
Examples of applications
- access control
- process guarding
- power failure
- horticulture and irrigation
- various measurements
- alarm system
The XM2 modules are also available in “extended versions”, with many extra inputs and outputs and more extensive software versions. Please contact Mobeye for specifications.